Where is the safest place to attend college?
Study: These are the Safest College Campuses in America
|1||IDAHO||Brigham Young University-Idaho|
|3||KENTUCKY||Northern Kentucky University|
|4||RHODE ISLAND||University of Rhode Island|
What college has the lowest crime rate?
Regent University (Virginia Beach, VA)
Regent University has a very low 1.3 violent crime rate which is the lowest on our list for the top 25 safest campuses. Property crime rate comes in at 17.6 and hate/VAWA crime rate 23.1 for a total of 42.0.
What are the least safe college campuses?
Top 20 Most Dangerous College Campuses in the US
- University of California, Santa Barbara.
- University of California, Los Angeles.
- Marshall University.
- University of Maine.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- SUNY Buffalo State College.
- University of Central Missouri.
- University of New Hampshire.
Which university is safe?
1. University of New Hampshire. With only three arrests on campus, 57 incidents of violence against women, and 417 arrests in student housing, the Durham-based University of New Hampshire was deemed the safest college campus in the US.
Where can a 4.0 GPA get you?
A 4.0 is the highest possible unweighted GPA which indicates you’ve achieved straight A’s throughout your high school career. This puts you in an excellent position to for application and possible acceptance at the most elite and selective colleges in the U.S including the Ivy League.
Which state is the safest place to live?
Safest States in the U.S.
- Maine. With a score of 66.02, Maine is the safest U.S. state. …
- Vermont. Vermont is the second-safest state in the U.S., with a score of 65.48. …
- Minnesota. Minnesota is the third-safest state in the U.S. Minnesota’s total score is 62.42. …
- Utah. …
- Wyoming. …
- Iowa. …
- Massachusetts. …
- New Hampshire.
Is Harvard in a safe area?
Reported crime on Harvard’s campus is comparable to other Boston-area schools and the vast majority of reported crime on campus, approximately 95%, is property crime.
What is the number one crime on campus?
The most prevalent crimes committed on college campuses include burglary, motor vehicle theft, sexual assault, and fondling. In 2019, of the nearly 28,000 on-campus crimes, burglaries accounted for over 9,000 and forcible sex offenses accounted for almost 12,000.
Is USA safe for students?
Is it safe for international students to study in the USA? Of course it is. There is no place in this world, wherever you go that’s going to be 100 percent crime-free. Here at Green River College, we advise our international students to use common sense.
Is Stanford safe?
Stanford is in the 6th percentile for safety, meaning 94% of cities are safer and 6% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Stanford’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in Stanford is 79.92 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.