Is Hawaii Medical College a good school?
Great college. All the administrators and staff are nice and very helpful. Their best interest is to help the students succeed. Hawaii Medical College is an accelerated program school.
What is the #1 medical school?
Part 2: List of medical schools in California: 2021 rankings & admissions statistics
|California Medical Schools||U.S. News Ranking||Degree|
|Stanford University School of Medicine||1 (4)||MD|
|UCSF School of Medicine*||1 (4)||MD|
|UC San Diego School of Medicine*^||3 (19)||MD|
|UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine*^||4 (21)||MD|
Is it hard to get into University of Hawaii medical school?
The acceptance rate is 4.53% and total 74 first-year students enrolled into University of Hawaii at Manoa John A. Burns School of Medicine. The average GPA of the enrolled students is 3.74 and the average MCAT score is 511.
What is the easiest medical school to get into in the US?
Easiest Medical Schools to Get Into
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences. …
- University of Massachusetts Medical School. …
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine. …
- University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine. …
- LSU Health Sciences Center Shreveport.
What is the hardest medical school to get into?
What are the hardest medical schools to get into?
|School Name||Acceptance rate||MCAT composite score|
|Stanford University Stanford, CA||2.3%||N/A|
|Nova Southeastern University FORT LAUDERDALE, FL||2.7%||N/A|
|Georgetown University Washington, DC||2.7%||N/A|
|University of California–Los Angeles (Geffen) Los Angeles, CA||2.8%||N/A|
How do you get into medical school in Hawaii?
Prospective JABSOM students must meet the following minimum admissions requirements:
- The MCAT exam must be taken within three years of the anticipated year of enrollment.
- Applicants must complete 90 credits of college-level science coursework (or 135 quarter hours).