What skills should I put on my resume as a high school student?
Top High School Student Skills
- Customer service.
- Good listener.
- Guest services.
- Verbal communication.
What are the skills of students?
Seven Skills Students Need for Their Future
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Collaboration across networks and leading by influence.
- Agility and adaptability.
- Initiative and entrepreneurialism.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Accessing and analyzing information.
- Curiosity and imagination.
What are the five academic skills?
A breakdown of academic skills
- Time management.
- Cooperative learning and delegation.
What are your top 5 skills?
The top 5 skills employers look for include:
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Oral and written communications skills.
How do you describe high school on a resume?
How to include your high school education on a resume
- Create a section of your resume specifically for education. …
- Place high school education after your college experience. …
- Include your school’s name and location. …
- Include your recent or anticipated graduation date. …
- Consider sharing your grade point average (GPA)