What GPA do you need to get into Seminole State College?
Have a 3.0 unweighted GPA. Have college-ready placement test scores. Have a high school transcript on file in the Seminole State Enrollment Services/Registrar Office.
How do you pay for Seminole State College?
Acceptable payment methods for tuition and fees:
- In person at any Seminole State campus cashier window with check, money order, credit card or debit card (cardholder must be present to sign for all credit card and debit card transactions);
- Online, via MySeminoleState, with a valid credit card;
How much is Seminole State College per credit hour?
Fee schedule for 2021-2022
|Florida Resident Fees (per credit or credit equivalent)||Non-Florida Resident Fees (per credit or credit equivalent)|
|Baccalaureate Fees (per credit hour)|
|Financial Aid Fee||$4.37||$17.48|
Is Seminole State College a 4 year degree?
Seminole State College offers four-year Bachelor of Science (B.S.) and Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.) … Seamless transfer from other Florida colleges into Seminole State’s four-year programs.
How long is the nursing program at Seminole State college?
With the ability to be completed in as little as one year, our RN-to-BSN program is designed specifically for current registered nurses (RNs) and those who are currently eligible to take the NCLEX-RN.
How do I accept financial aid at Seminole State?
How to Accept Your Financial Aid Awards and Defer Your Fee Payment
- If this is your first time using MySeminoleState, you must create a new student account.
- Click on Accept Aid and Defer Payment under Financial Aid on the Student Services menu.
- Set your User Preferences.
- Select the Aid Year you wish to view.
What is the acceptance rate for Seminole State College?
Seminole State College of Florida admissions is less selective with an acceptance rate of 75%.