Is it hard to get into University College London?
UCL by the Numbers
What is UCL’s QS World University Ranking? … How hard is it to get into UCL? UCL is one of the most competitive universities in the UK — with the overall admission rate of 16% similar to that of Oxford and Cambridge. More competitive courses have admission rates below 10%.
Which university in London has the highest acceptance rate?
Top 10 UK Universities with High Acceptance Rates
- Aberystwyth University – 96.1% (Offers extended to students who apply) …
- University of Roehampton – 93.9% …
- Bishop Grosseteste University – 92.2% …
- University of Portsmouth – 89.9% …
- York St John University – 89.4% …
- Leeds Trinity University – 89%
Is UCL better than King’s College London?
The University of London’s member institutions perform strongly in the QS World University Rankings 2020, with UCL moving up two places. UCL ranked in 8th place worldwide – up two places this year – and 3rd in the UK overall. … King’s College London ranked joint 33rd globally and 7th in the UK.
What is the #1 University in the world?
Top 200 universities in the world 2022
|World University Rank 2022||World University Rank 2021||University|
|1||1||University of Oxford|
|=2||4||California Institute of Technology|
Is SAT required in London?
Though SAT is considered non-mandatory in some institutes of the UK but somewhere it is required. It includes – Maths and English sections of reading & writing. A student must score well in order to be placed in the university of his or her own choice. The maximum total score is 2400.
What does UCL look for in applicants?
Evidence of teamwork, leadership and communication skills. The referee’s assessment of academic ability, study skills, motivation for medicine and personal qualities. BMAT scores. High scores in each section will strengthen an application.
What’s the easiest university to get into UK?
Easiest UK universities to get into
- London Metropolitan University (87.5%)
- University of Exeter (87.5%)
- University of Wales Trinity Saint David (87.4%)
- Newman University, Birmingham (87.0%)
- University College Birmingham (87.0%)
- University of Winchester (86.7%)
- Cardiff Metropolitan University (86.7%)