Each Department has its own peculiarities. The department is a close knit group of students and staff members working and studying the subjects offered in the Department. All the students and staff members of the department are automatically its members. Once the Associations are formed in the beginning of the year with the election of the leaders, it sets to function with a common inauguration. Meetings are held once in a month to plan and execute its activities. The associations have departmental and interdepartmental. Most departments have regular annual features like fests, competitions, seminars and workshops.
- Commerce and Management Association
- Social Work Association (ZOHAR)
- Computer Science Association
- Travel and Tourism Association
- English Department Association